On behalf of the team at Plotto, I'd like to say a huge thank you to all of our customers, supporters and advisors. 2016 has been an amazing year and with the help of your suggestions, comments and experiences Plotto has become something that we are incredibly proud of.
So much has changed it is hard to keep track but, in the spirit of wrapping it up for the year-end, here are six of my personal highlights:
- Launching Plotto, the self-service video survey tool developed and designed based on feedback and insight from many of you
- Being the first and only video survey platform to integrate advanced AI tools including emotion analysis, sentiment analysis and keyword theme analysis
- Running our first large-scale surveys and getting to see the faces of real people telling and showing us what they really think on camera
- Discovering that a high proportion of men answer online surveys with their tops off in hot weather - note the same is not true of women ;-)
- Seeing our Twitter presence grow into a fascinating community of people and businesses interested in all things video, research, insight and tech (thanks, Louise!)
- Meeting an amazing selection of people from across the market research community and hearing about all the projects, challenges and opportunities out there
So thank you. It has been a pleasure and I am very much looking forward to the next chapter in 2017.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,
Sophie and all the team at Plotto